- Input:- 4 x RCA (L & R)
- Input Impedance:- 100K (20dB gain)
- Output:- 1 x RCA (L & R) fixed line out, 1 x RCA (L & R) varible output.
- Output Impedance:- 35 ohms
- Frequency Response:- 20Hz – 20KHz (+/- 0.5dB)
- Power Consumption:- (115v & 230v) - 25watts
- Size:- (L x W x H inc feet) 335mm x 170mm x 108mm
- Weight:- 4 kgs
The output stage has a low impedance high current output, which enables it to be used into any power amplifier, whether valve or transistor. A perfect match for use with the Convergence power amplifier models.
The Convergence Pre-amplifier is also available in a Signature version. The "Signature" version has selected components fitted, plus a few other improvements incorporated into the design that Graham found to improve the audio fidelity even further.